I don’t necessarily mean that in a bad way! It’s just a lot has happened and it wasn’t all amazing but it wasn’t all bad either. I’ll make separate posts about everything to divide it up but here’s what you have to look forward to.
- I helped deliver my baby niece into the world, which was quite an experience!
- The holidays happened and I spent it with my family and it was wonderful.
- I went to the UK with my guy friend for two weeks and that was an incredible trip.
- I started auditioning for things but don’t hold your breath, nothing has happened yet.
- Unfortunately, my anxiety has gotten worse so my highs are high but my lows are quite low, but I’m ok!
- I’m investing in myself continuously and what I want and what makes me happy.
I don’t know who reads these but I have hopes that maybe my struggles and triumphs might help someone else. For some reason, when I write these blogs, I feel better and safe. Safe is a feeling I’ve really grown aware of. It’s my goal to feel safe at all times with myself, situations, life, people, etc. I’m having a good couple of weeks but I’ve had a bad couple of weeks or so before. So between you and me, that probably means I have some bad ones coming up. I’m just trying to make it easier to bounce back each time.
But this week I am all about that grind. I’m building another website for my artist page as a singer, creating new accounts for my artist page and then some content! I’ve started going to the gym again and that has been such an amazing out. I just do what feels good for my body with no expectations of myself. This is the season for being kind to yourself. It seems that’s the only option I have, otherwise I’m in misery. So I hope you are being kind to yourself and making choices that make YOU feel good inside and out.